I grew up in San Francisco, and the SF Chronicle was always the paper in the house. So this article is particularly gratifying. I should be at my favorite SF watering hole with a bunch of friends, celebrating my good press. Meanwhile I'm buried under a snowdrift 500 miles north in Eugene, Oregon. What's wrong with this picture? When I was down in SF last month it was sunny and in the mid-50s every day. Hmm ...
Angel Terminators (1992) - 7.5
-
This was produced in 1990 per the end credit on the film though for some
odd reason not released till 1992. In my opinion, it is one of the last
great Gi...
Subscribe to the new Vintage Ninja Newsletter!
-
“VINTAGE NINJA SECRET SCROLLS” is my new email newsletter. Like a lone
shinobi in the night, I’m trying to maintain an audience and spread the
good word ...
Nightworld by F. Paul Wilson
-
(pb; 1992, 2012: seventh book in the Nightworld/Adversary Cycle and final
book in the Repairman Jack series—note that I didn’t review all of the
Repai...
The Carpetbaggers
-
Edward Dmytryk - 1964 KL Studio Classics BD Region A There is an inspired
moment in The Carpetbaggers where the camera rests on the entry to a
bathroom in ...
Watch Purgatory Road for free
-
My new film, Purgatory Road, is now playing, for free, on TubiTV.com
Or catch it on Amazon Prime.
Also on BluRay from Unearthed.
-
from: Baby B.
to: tiangotlost@gmail.com
date: Jul 7, 2019, 2:15 AM
subject: Tattoo meaning
Hey, I love your blog! This Tattoo is 20 years old now and I neve...
Trailer Alert: Memoir of a Murderer
-
*Director* - Won Shin Yun
*Country* - Korea
*Genre* - Thriller
Ex-serial killer with Alzheimer's disease versus a new serial killing
sociopath, or ...
Organização e Higiene do Japonês
-
A cultura japonesa é uma das mais fascinantes do nosso planeta. O Japonês
busca a perfeição em tudo o que faz, mesmo que seja uma simples tarefa, ele
se de...
A tidbit on the term 'populism'
-
Recently there has been a paradigm shift with respect to the word
'populism'; retrojectively speaking, at one time in history---relative to
the U.S. at lea...
I gave FilmDoo a whirl
-
Finally, we can forget about DVDs. Streaming video is the future for
independent films from Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries, with
new onlin...
The Devil's Backbone (2001)
-
The Devil's Backbone (Spanish: El espinazo del diablo, literally The
Backbone of the Devil) is a 2001 Spanish-Mexican gothic horror film
directed by Guil...
Red Eye Reviews on the Way
-
Hey, guys. I just wanted to drop in with a quick explanation as to why I've
fallen behind on the reviews. Plain and simple, work and real life have
taken u...
No comments:
Post a Comment