In the meantime, you can read an extended Q&A I did recently over at the Samurai Archives Citadel, in which I discuss the new book as well as all things samurai.
Venice 2026 Review: LOVERS IN THE BLUE NIGHT, Tender Social Drama Caught in
Its Own Emotional Web
-
Anuparna Roy's second feature intertwines queer longing, displacement,
caste and emotional misrecognition in the nocturnal margins of Mumbai.
[Read the w...
6 days ago

3 comments:
Make that four.
Tho' I may not count as I'll probably hit Peter up for a review copy. [grin]
Hey Poitras, if I had your numbers I'd do the right thing and pony up $13.57 at Amazon! Help a brother make a buck (literally). Bitter? Sure.
Make that five (unless you already counted me)!
And I have had my copy on order through Amazon since this past spring when it was first listed.
Of course, I would always be open to an autographed advanced review copy....
Steve H.
Post a Comment